I. The Website
Personal Data Controller
The personal data controller is PCC Prodex Sp.
z o.o. with its registered office at ul.
Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000024928, with a share capital of PLN 50,000, NIP 522-18-03-295, REGON 012290187.
For information related to personal data, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller declares that they shall take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that:
- they process Personal Data in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner;
- they collect Personal Data for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes and do not process the Data further in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal Data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Personal Data is correct and updated as necessary;
- they store Personal Data in a manner that permits identification of the data subject for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Data is processed;
- they process Personal Data in a manner that ensures adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational means
Purpose of Processing
Personal data may be processed by the Controller for purposes including:
- communication and replying to messages.
The basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party, e.g. contact with you, our or our partner’s marketing purposes, including those of PCC Group.
- conclusion and performance of a service contract or a sales contract – the basis for processing is the necessity of data provision to conclude a contract;
- direct marketing of the products and services of the Controller and entities from the PCC Group – until you object to the processing of data for this purpose or withdraw consent – the basis for processing is pursuing the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party or consent;
- fulfilling the legal obligations of the Controller (e.g. tax, accounting, obligations regarding the consideration of complaints) – for the duration of these obligations or for the period necessary to demonstrate compliance with these obligations to the authorities with powers of control in this respect – the basis for processing is the legal obligation of the controller;
- establishing, defending and pursuing claims – for the period after which the claims (e.g. claims resulting from contracts) expire or for the duration of any proceedings – the basis for processing is a legitimate interest or legal obligation of the controller.
Providing Personal Data is voluntary, however, it may be necessary, e.g. in order to conclude or perform a contract or to reply to an inquiry or for correspondence.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Recipients of Personal Data
- Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties only to the extent permitted by law, for the purpose and to the extent necessary for, among others,
the proper performance of a Sales Agreement or a Service Provision Agreement.
- The Controller may entrust the processing of Personal Data to third parties for the purpose of carrying out activities related to the conduct of business, as well as for the purpose of pursuing claims or protecting against claims related to the use of services or products.
These parties may be:
- external consulting companies (including legal, audit, tax, marketing, and accounting companies);
- external IT specialists;
- entities assisting the Controller in handling correspondence;
- couriers – in the case of correspondence or courier deliveries;
- Internet payment operators or banks – in the case of financial settlements;
- entities cooperating with the Controller as part of sales services;
- and other entities from the PCC Group that provide some of the above services for the Controller.
V. Rights of Data Subjects
In any case, the data subject has the right to:
- access Personal Data (including e.g. receiving information on which Personal Data is processed),
- request rectification and restriction of the processing of Personal Data (e.g. if it is incorrect);
- deletion of Personal Data (e.g. in the event that it is processed unlawfully);
- transfer the Personal Data that has been provided to the controller and which is processed in an automated manner, and the processing is based on consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another controller;
- object to the processing of Personal Data based on the necessity for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes;
- lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
- Users’ sessions to be maintained after logging in, so there is no need for the User to log in separately on each subpage of the Website;
- adjusting the content of the Website to the needs and interests of Users;
- compiling statistics on Website traffic;
- creating online surveys and securing them against multiple votes by the same person.
Information obtained through cookies includes
the name of the Internet service provider, Users’ IP addresses, the country of origin where the Users connect to the website.
The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website, or turn off the software (the web browser).
Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (the web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default.
The User may, at any time, delete the cookies stored on their end device or block them in their browser settings (also in their mobile phone or any other device providing access to the Internet).
For more information on cookies go to the “Help” section in the browser menu.
The Controller uses the following Google services on their website:
1. Google Analytics – a service that enables data collection for the purpose of analyzing website traffic statistics.
For detailed information on data processing in Google Analytics go to: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=pl.
The User can prevent their data from being collected by installing a browser add-on that blocks the transfer of data to Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
2. Google reCAPTCHA – a service for checking, on the basis of the User’s behavior, whether the data entered on the website (e.g. in a form) has been entered by a human or a machine.
The analysis runs automatically in the background when the User opens the website, without informing them.
In the analysis, the mechanism takes into account various types of information (e.g. IP address, mouse movement, time spent on the website), and the collected data is sent to Google.
For more information about Google reCAPTCHA go to: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html.
For more information on Google’s privacy and data collection go to: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl.