Become a Contractor
Become an Authorized Contractor of PCC Prodex Spray Insulations.
Join the Best!
What Can I Gain?
- assistance in choosing the right equipment
- individual technical support in commissioning and execution of spraying
- low prices and discounts
- fast delivery of materials
- access to special offers
- marketing support for your business
- consumables at attractive prices
I would give our cooperation with PCC Prodex top marks. Their technical support, which I can always count on, is added value in our joint operations on the polyurethane foam market.
Witold Bołądź – Tychy
PCC Prodex has been my supplier of spray systems for 4 years. Our customers’ satisfaction with their insulation is the best proof of the quality of foams produced in Brzeg Dolny.
Dariusz Warzecha – Grudziądz
Who we are
For the last 40 years we have been working to provide solutions for various industries, including
construction, refrigeration, furniture, transport, and mining. We have one of the three largest, state-of-the-art plants for the production of prepolymers in Poland.
Since 2010, PCC Prodex has been part of the global PCC concern, which operates on international markets of chemical raw materials.
What we can offer if you decide to work with us
- promotional and advertising materials
- product samples
- individual support of the sales support staff
- attractive discount systems
- participation in promotional campaigns
How it works
If you already have a business
The regional manager assigned to you will present the terms of cooperation and the rules of the discount system.
Remember, you don’t have to sign a contract.
If you are starting a business
If you are just getting started with your spray insulation business, we will help you select the right devices and equipment. Our consultants will commission the machine and give you the necessary guidance on the correct preparation and execution of spraying.
To contact us via the form above – please provide the data indicated in the form.
Providing data is voluntary but failing to provide it will result in no message being sent to us using this method.
The personal data controller is PCC Prodex Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Brzeg Dolny (ul. Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny). You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process your data in order to communicate with you and to respond to your message.
The basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party (contact with you, our or our partners’ marketing purposes, including those of PCC Group, which you can refuse to consent to), or taking action at your request, before concluding any contracts – depending on the content of your message.
As a rule, we will process your data until the end of our communication with you or until you object to the processing, unless the law obliges us to process this data for a longer period or unless we store it longer in case of potential claims, for the period of limitation specified by law, in particular by the Civil Code.
At any given time, you have the right to:
– object to the processing of your data;
– access your personal data, which includes requesting copies thereof;
– request rectification, restriction of processing, or deletion of your data;
– transfer your personal data, e.g. to another controller (unless the basis for Data processing is the legitimate interest of the controller);
– lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The recipients of your data may be companies that support us in communication with you and help us run the store, external consulting companies (including legal, marketing, and accounting companies), or external IT specialists, including entities from PCC Group.